- Production capacity：800-2000t/d
- Utilization factor：6.25-8.60t/㎡.h
A shaft furnace for baking metallurgical pellets belongs to the technical field of metallurgical equipment.
1. The furnace body is circular and self-supporting, with simple structure and no main body concrete frame;
2. The new distributing equipment for furnace top is developed to realize uniform distribution, to improve the distribution of roasted air flow and to improve the quality of finished product ball.
3. The shaft furnace is characterized by energy saving and environmental protection, fuel saving and long life.
4. The total height of the shaft furnace is lower than that of the traditional SP rectangular shaft furnace, which greatly reduces the length of the raw ball feeding belt and the total occupation area, and saves the investment.
5. When pellets are cooled in the furnace, the average ball-out temperature can be reduced to below 300 ℃, which improves the energy utilization rate and does not need to be equipped with cooling equipment outside the furnace.
6. The pressure of combustion chamber is only 6-8 KPA, so the power consumption can be reduced.
7. The furnace without water cooling parts can effectively ensure the safety and stability of the furnace production.